2013-05-12 10:44:41 - New Defense research report from Strategic Defence Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "AAI Corporation: Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AAI Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/585577_aai_corporation_defense_company_profi ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AAI Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "AAI Corporation
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AAI Corporation (AAI) designs, develops, supports and upgrades complex systems for government and commercial customers. The company operates as a subsidiary of Textron Systems. It offers training and simulation systems, unmanned aircraft and ground control technologies. It also provides advanced systems such as armaments systems and aviation ground support equipment. In addition, it offers logistics and technical services including supply chain management, field service support, contractor logistics support, depot enabling, training services, and unmanned aircraft systems services. Its key customers include the US Army, Navy and Air Force. It has presence across the US, the UK and Australia. AAI is headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, the US.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
About Strategic Defence Intelligence
Strategic Defence Intelligence provides a stream of continuously updated customer and competitor intelligence, as well as detailed research reports providing an unrivalled source of global information on the latest developments in the defence industry. View more research from Strategic Defence Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1040
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.