2013-09-19 20:17:48 - Fast Market Research recommends "Abraxane (Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer) -Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" from GlobalData, now available
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) is the most common lung cancer, and the second-most common cancer in men and women. Historically, the treatment paradigm has centered around chemotherapy. However, the launch of targeted therapies for patients with specific biomarkers has begun to fragment the NSCLC treatment landscape into smaller niche patient populations. Over the forecast period, this trend will continue with the launch of multiple new drugs in several new drug classes to address the high unmet need among NSCLC patients, and provide new treatment options for previously underserved populations. Launch of premium-priced drug candidates combined with increasing incident cases of the disease will be major drivers of growth in the major markets.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/684944_abraxane_nonsmall_cell_lung_cancer_fo ..
(nab-paclitaxel), in combination with carboplatin, is approved by the FDA for first-line use in advanced NSCLC patients in the US. Abraxane was approved for use in NSCLC in Japan in February 2013 and is marketed in Japan by Taiho Pharmaceuticals. At the time of this publication, Celgene had not announced that it had submitted filings seeking marketing approval for NSCLC to the EMA. Abraxane was approved for metastatic breast cancer in the US in 2005, the EU in 2008, and Japan in 2010.
* Overview of NSCLC, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
* Detailed information on Abraxane including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
* Sales forecast for Abraxane for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022.
* Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India and China.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
* Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for NSCLC
* Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
* Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Abraxane performance
* Obtain sales forecast for Abraxane from 2012-2022 in top nine countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India and China)
Report Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
2.2 Related Reports
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
3.1.2 Pathophysiology and Histology
3.1.3 NSCLC Biomarkers
3.1.4 Quality of Life
4 Disease Management
4.1 Treatment Overview
4.1.2 Clinical Staging
4.1.3 Screening and Early Detection
4.1.4 Localized Procedures and Therapies
4.1.5 Systemic Chemotherapy
4.1.6 Targeted Therapy
5 Competitive Assessment
5.2 Strategic Competitor Assessment
6 Abraxane (nab-paclitaxel)
6.4 SWOT Analysis
7.4 Forecasting Methodology
7.4.1 Number of NSCLC Patients Currently Seeking Treatment
7.4.2 Percent Drug-treated Patients
7.4.3 General Pricing Assumptions
7.4.4 Individual Drug Assumptions
7.4.5 Generic Erosion
7.5 Physicians and Specialists Included in This Study
7.6 Survey of Prescribing Physicians
7.7 About the Authors
7.7.3 Global Head of Healthcare
7.8 About GlobalData
List of Tables
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Symptoms of Disease NSCLC
Table 2: Treatment Guidelines for NSCLC
Table 3: Stage Definitions for NSCLC
Table 4: Treatment Overview by Stage of Diagnosis for NSCLC
Table 5: Leading Treatments for NSCLC
Table 6: Product Profile - Abraxane (nab-paclitaxel)
Table 7: Abraxane SWOT Analysis, 2013
Table 8: Global Sales Forecasts ($m) for Abraxane, 2012-2022
Table 9: Five Year Prevalence
Table 10: Physicians Surveyed by Country
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.