2013-09-22 09:12:11 - New Defense market report from GlobalData: "Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672660_abu_dhabi_national_oil_company_strate ..
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) is a vertically integrated national oil and gas group. The group is active in exploration and production, support services, oil refining and gas processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, maritime transportation and refined products and distribution. ADNOC is controlled and supervised by The Supreme Petroleum Council (SPC). It operates through 16 group companies including joint ventures, subsidiaries and affiliates. The group classified its operations into upstream operations and downstream operations. Its regional and international marketing network covers the Middle East, Africa, Far East, Australia and Europe.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 15, 2013 KNOC And GS Energy To Commence Drilling At Haliba Field In UAE
Jun 24, 2013 ADNOC And OMV Sign Agreement To Pursue Exploration For Oil And Gas In Eastern Region Of Abu Dhabi
Apr 24, 2013 Abu Dhabi To Continue Gasoline Imports Until Refinery Reaches Full Capacity
Mar 08, 2013 ADNOC Invites More Oil And Gas Firms To Bid For Largest Onshore Oil Fields
Feb 12, 2013 JBIC Signs Loan Agreement with ADNOC
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Key Facts
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Key Employees
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Major Products and Services
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Key Operational Summary
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - History
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Company Statement
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Business Description
Business Description - Downstream Operations
Downstream Operations - Overview
Downstream Operations - Production
Business Description - Upstream Operations
Upstream Operations - Overview
Upstream Operations - Production
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Corporate Strategy
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Strengths
Strength - Integrated Operations
Strength - Operational Capabilities
Strength - Focus on Health, Safety & environment(HSE)
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Weaknesses
Weakness - Customer Dependency
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Opportunities
Opportunity - New Projects
Opportunity - Fleet Expansion Initiative
Opportunity - Cooperative Agreements
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Threats
Threat - Delay in Major Projects
Threat - Volatility In Oil & Natural Gas Prices
Threat - Exploration Production & Development Risks
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Recent Developments
Jul 15, 2013: KNOC And GS Energy To Commence Drilling At Haliba Field In UAE
Jun 24, 2013: ADNOC And OMV Sign Agreement To Pursue Exploration For Oil And Gas In Eastern Region Of Abu Dhabi
Apr 24, 2013: Abu Dhabi To Continue Gasoline Imports Until Refinery Reaches Full Capacity
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.