2013-09-01 21:09:46 - New Pharmaceuticals research report from Global Markets Direct is now available from Fast Market Research
Global Markets Direct's, 'Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H1 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/647074_acute_respiratory_distress_syndrome_p ..
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be
removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
* A review of the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 6
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Overview 7
Therapeutics Development 8
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome 8
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Therapeutics under Development by Companies 10
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 12
Late Stage Products 13
Comparative Analysis 13
Mid Clinical Stage Products 14
Comparative Analysis 14
Early Clinical Stage Products 15
Comparative Analysis 15
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 16
Comparative Analysis 16
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 17
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 18
Companies Involved in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Therapeutics Development 19
Medinox, Inc. 19
GlaxoSmithKline plc 20
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited 21
Altor BioScience Corporation 22
ProtAffin Biotechnologie AG 23
Mondobiotech Holding AG 24
Ikaria Inc. 25
Northern Therapeutics, Inc. 26
Faron Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. 27
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome - Therapeutics Assessment 28
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 28
Assessment by Route of Administration 29
Assessment by Molecule Type 31
Drug Profiles 33
PMX-53 - Drug Profile 33
Product Description 33
Mechanism of Action 33
R&D Progress 33
dilmapimod - Drug Profile 34
Product Description 34
Mechanism of Action 34
R&D Progress 34
ALT-836 - Drug Profile 36
Product Description 36
Mechanism of Action 36
R&D Progress 36
IK-6002 - Drug Profile 38
Product Description 38
Mechanism of Action 38
R&D Progress 38
interferon beta-1a - Drug Profile 39
Product Description 39
Mechanism of Action 39
R&D Progress 39
interferon beta-1a - Drug Profile 41
Product Description 41
Mechanism of Action 41
R&D Progress 41
PA-401 - Drug Profile 43
Product Description 43
Mechanism of Action 43
R&D Progress 43
perfluorocarbon - Drug Profile 44
Product Description 44
Mechanism of Action 44
R&D Progress 44
DasKloster-1000-04 - Drug Profile 45
Product Description 45
Mechanism of Action 45
R&D Progress 45
DasKloster-014101 - Drug Profile 46
Product Description 46
Mechanism of Action 46
R&D Progress 46
Drug for ARDS - Drug Profile 47
Product Description 47
Mechanism of Action 47
R&D Progress 47
CR-0014 - Drug Profile 48
Product Description 48
Mechanism of Action 48
R&D Progress 48
Matrix Metalloprotease And Pro-Inflammatory Cytokine Inhibitors - Drug Profile 49
Product Description 49
Mechanism of Action 49
R&D Progress 49
Drug Targeting Leptin - Drug Profile 50
Product Description 50
Mechanism of Action 50
R&D Progress 50
Drug For Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome - Drug Profile 51
Product Description 51
Mechanism of Action 51
R&D Progress 51
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Therapeutics - Drug Profile Updates 52
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.