2013-12-27 06:39:21 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "AFC Energy plc (AFC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
AFC Energy plc (AFC Energy) is a low-cost alkaline fuel cell technology developer. The company designs, develops and produces new generation low-cost fuel cell systems. It specializes in the production of alkaline based fuel cells. Its low cost fuel cell technology converts waste hydrogen into electrical power. AFC Energy has partnered with Akzo Nobel for the production of electricity from hydrogen utilizing fuel cell systems. AFC Energy's technology is low-cost, low-temperature and low-pressure. The company provides clean electricity on-demand for large-scale industrial application. AFC Energy has operations in the UK, Germany and Australia. The company is headquartered in Surrey, the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/739426_afc_energy_plc_afc_financial_and_stra ..
The company aims to develop and produce a reliable fuel cell system at a
significantly lower cost than any other fuel cell system and at a commercially acceptable price. Its technical strategy is to develop the fuel cell electrodes into a fully high volume production commodity, using automotive OEM design and development principles, with a focus on low waste and high quality in volume production. It has spent GBP14m till now to develop the proven alkali fuel cell system technology into a system that operates using lower cost materials. It also seeks to partner with hydrogen suppliers and utilize their waste hydrogen source to generate electricity.
AFC Energy plc Key Recent Developments
Apr 29, 2013: AFC Energy's Fuel Cell Electrode Life Extends Beyond Nine Months
Aug 28, 2013: AFC Energy Appointment of new Finance Director
Jul 11, 2013: AFC Energy welcomes new EUR 1.4bn funding for fuel cells
Jul 29, 2013: Fuel cell achieves major milestone with 12 months longevity
Jun 18, 2013: Acta Receives European Union Grant
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AFC Energy plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AFC Energy plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
* Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.