2013-01-22 02:43:02 - African Marketing Data and Statistics - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
This reference book brings together key marketing data for countries in Africa. Now in its 3rd edition the book has hard-to-find demographic, economic and marketing statistics for up to 52 African countries. A broad range of data is researched over 30 years. The research includes home ownership, health and population statistics. Buy this book and you have an ideal starting point for building detailed country profiles.
Look inside African Marketing Data and Statistics
African Marketing Data and Statistics includes:
- Hard-to-research demographic, economic and marketing statistics in one place
- Data for 52 countries that can easily be compared across nations
- Data spanning 30 years* for reviewing historic as well as recent trends (*1980-2010 where possible)
Key areas researched
Advertising; Agricultural resources
and output; Automotives and transport; Banking and finance; Consumer Expenditure; Consumer Market Sizes; Consumer Prices and Costs; Economic Indicators; Education; Energy Resources and Output; Environmental Data; External Trade; Health; Home Ownership; Household Profiles; Income and Deductions; Industry; IT and Telecommunications; Labour; Media and Leisure; Population; Retailing; Travel and Tourism
Algeria; Angola; Benin; Botswana; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Republic; Chad; Comoros; Congo; Congo-Brazzaville; CÃ´te d´Ivoire; Democratic Republic; Djibouti; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Gabon; Gambia; Ghana; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Kenya; Lesotho; Liberia; Madagascar; Malawi; Mali; Mauritania; Mauritius; Morocco; Mozambique; Namibia; Niger; Nigeria; RÃ©union; Rwanda; Sao TomÃ© e PrÃncipe; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Somalia; South Africa; Sudan; Swaziland; Tanzania; Togo; Tunisia; Uganda; Zambia; Zimbabwe
Please note that data may not be available for each data point for every country
- How many tonnes of eggs are produced each year in each country?
- How many mobile phone subscriptions there are in each country?
- How much the South Africans spend on Men´s grooming products?
Why buy this book
- Uniquely comprehensive marketing data in one volume
- Data presented in easy to read tables and comparable across countries
- Ideal for company or academic libraries â excellent value for money
- We consult thousands of sources to research this data saving your research time
- Broad appeal â useful to many library users
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide/Afr ..
Browse all All Sectors Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide?aCo ..
Browse all All Sectors Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Company-Profile?a ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.