2013-09-05 16:17:10 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Agfa HealthCare NV - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Agfa HealthCare NV (Agfa HealthCare) is a healthcare information technology company. The company develops, produces and distributes an analog and digital imaging systems and information technology solutions. Its business group includes graphics, healthcare, and specialty products. Agfa HealthCare's offers products and services in the areas of cardiology, computed radiography, conventional imaging and processing, data centers, digital hardcopy imaging, digital X-ray, information management, PACS, image management and applications. The company provides solutions such as ORBIS and IMPAX. It has launched CR 10-X, and CR 30-Xm computed radiography solution.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672703_agfa_healthcare_nv_product_pipeline_a ..
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Agfa HealthCare NV portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline
product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Agfa HealthCare NV - Major Products and Services
Agfa HealthCare NV Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Agfa HealthCare NV Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Agfa HealthCare NV Pipeline Products by Milestone Summary
CR 12-X Product Status
CR 12-X Product Description
CR 12-X Product Milestone
DR FLFS Product Status
DR FLFS Product Description
DR Retrofit Solution
DR Retrofit Solution Product Status
DR Retrofit Solution Product Description
DX-D 10C Retrofit Detector
DX-D 10C Retrofit Detector Product Status
DX-D 10C Retrofit Detector Product Description
DX-D 10C Retrofit Detector Product Milestone
DX-D 10C Retrofit Detector Product Patent Details
ICIS View 3.0
ICIS View 3.0 Product Status
ICIS View 3.0 Product Description
ICIS View 3.0 Product Milestone
Impax CV Web+
Impax CV Web+ Product Status
Impax CV Web+ Product Description
Impax CV Web+ Product Milestone
IMPAX Exchange Product Status
IMPAX Exchange Product Description
IMPAX REM Product Status
IMPAX REM Product Description
IMPAX Results Viewer 2.0
IMPAX Results Viewer 2.0 Product Status
IMPAX Results Viewer 2.0 Product Description
Agfa HealthCare NV - Key Competitors
Agfa HealthCare NV - Key Employees
Agfa HealthCare NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
Agfa HealthCare NV, Recent Developments
Jun 18, 2013: Agfa HealthCare Demonstrates Orbis, Impax EE And HYDMedia In 2013 IHE Connectathon In Turkey
Jun 10, 2013: Agfa HealthCare Launches NX Musica2 Platinum And NX Musica2 Neonatal For Direct Radiography In North America
May 28, 2013: Agfa HealthCare Signs Three-Year Contract With Novation To Provide Full Suite Of Enterprise Imaging Solutions
May 14, 2013: Agfa-Gevaert Reports Revenue Of EUR705m In Q1 2013
Apr 23, 2013: Agfa HealthCare To Establish New Subsidiary In Saudi Arabia
Apr 17, 2013: Agfa Wins Impax RIS/PACS Contract From NGHA Hospital In Saudi Arabia
Apr 02, 2013: Agfa HealthCare Receives Contract From US Navy To Provide End-To-End Imaging Solution
Feb 26, 2013: Agfa HealthCare Introduces Solutions For Collaborative Care And Patient Engagement At HIMSS 2013
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.