2013-02-07 16:02:56 - New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
AGI Therapeutics Plc (AGI Therapeutics) is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It develops and commercializes differentiated drug products for gastro-intestinal diseases and disorders. The company also focuses on developing drugs to qualify for orphan drug status. Its lead programme, AGI-350, is being developed to treat a significant unmet medical need in the critical care setting and is used for the efficient delivery of the drug directly to the lung to treat a life-threatening, lung-related diseases. www.fastmr.com/prod/536250_agi_therapeutics_plc_strategic_swot_a ..
GlobalData's AGI Therapeutics plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
AGI Therapeutics plc - Key Facts
AGI Therapeutics plc - Key Employees
AGI Therapeutics plc - Key Employee Biographies
AGI Therapeutics plc - Major Products and Services
AGI Therapeutics plc - Pharmaceutical Pipeline Products Data
AGI Therapeutics plc, Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
AGI Therapeutics plc, Pipeline Products by Development Phase
AGI Therapeutics plc - History
AGI Therapeutics plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
AGI Therapeutics plc - Business Description
AGI Therapeutics plc - Corporate Strategy
AGI Therapeutics plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
AGI Therapeutics plc - Strengths
Strength - Strong In-house Research Capabilities
Strength - Strong Product Portfolio
AGI Therapeutics plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographic Concentration
AGI Therapeutics plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Changing Demographics
Opportunity - Emerging Markets
Opportunity - Orphan Drug Designation
Opportunity - Divestment of Patent Portfolio
AGI Therapeutics plc - Threats
Threat - Product Liability Claims
Threat - Industry Risk
Threat - Uncertain R&D Outcomes
AGI Therapeutics plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
AGI Therapeutics plc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
AGI Therapeutics plc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
AGI Therapeutics plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
AGI Therapeutics plc, Key Facts
AGI Therapeutics plc, Key Employees
AGI Therapeutics plc, Key Employee Biographies
AGI Therapeutics plc, Major Products and Services
AGI Therapeutics plc, Number of Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
AGI Therapeutics plc, Number of Pipeline Products by Development Stage
AGI Therapeutics plc, Pipeline Products By Therapy Area and Development Phase
AGI Therapeutics plc, History
AGI Therapeutics plc, Other Locations
AGI Therapeutics plc, Key Competitors
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.