2012-09-30 03:14:28 - Recently published research from MarketLine, "Airgas, Inc. - SWOT Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Airgas, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Airgas, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Airgas (or 'the company') is primarily engaged in the distribution of industrial, medical, and specialty gases, and welding, safety, and related products through its subsidiaries. The company operates in the US and Canada, and to a lesser extent in Mexico, Russia, Dubai, and Europe. It is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania and employs more than 14,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $4,251.5 million during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 9.7% over FY2010.
The operating profit of the company was $468.4 million during FY2011, an increase of 17.2% over FY2010. The net profit was $249.8 million in FY2011, an increase of 27.2% over FY2010.
Full Report Details at
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on Airgas, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Airgas, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Airgas, Inc.
* Data is supplemented with details on Airgas, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Airgas, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Airgas, Inc.
Key Facts: Airgas, Inc.
Company Overview: Airgas, Inc.
Business Description: Airgas, Inc.
Company History: Airgas, Inc.
Key Employees: Airgas, Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: Airgas, Inc.
Products & Services Listing: Airgas, Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: Airgas, Inc.
SWOT analysis: Airgas, Inc.
* Strengths: Airgas, Inc.
* Weaknesses: Airgas, Inc.
* Opportunities: Airgas, Inc.
* Threats: Airgas, Inc.
Company View: Airgas, Inc.
Top Competitors: Airgas, Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: Airgas, Inc.
* Head Office: Airgas, Inc.
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Airgas, Inc.
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.