2013-01-05 12:33:55 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Airservices Australia - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Airservices Australia (Airservices) is a government-owned corporation that provides air traffic control management services to the aviation industry in Australia and other countries. It delivers en route and terminal air traffic services; tower services at 28 airports; aeronautical data services, including charts, departure and approach procedures; aviation rescue and fire fighting services at 21 international and domestic regular public transport airports; and environmental services. Airservices's activities consist the management of the Australian National Air Navigation infrastructure, and design and management of airspace usage.
GlobalData's Airservices Australia - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and
major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/526331_airservices_australia_strategic_swot_ ..
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Airservices Australia - Key Facts
Airservices Australia - Key Employees
Airservices Australia - Key Employee Biographies
Airservices Australia - Major Products and Services
Airservices Australia - History
Airservices Australia - Company Statement
Airservices Australia - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Airservices Australia - Business Description
Airservices Australia - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Airservices Australia - Strengths
Strength - Niche Market Offerings
Strength - Market Leadership
Strength - Continuous Improvement in Service Delivery
Airservices Australia - Weaknesses
Weakness - Operational Inefficiency
Weakness - Increasing Trade Receivables
Airservices Australia - Opportunities
Opportunity - Long-Term Positive Outlook for Tourism Industry
Opportunity - Positive Long-Term Air Passenger Outlook
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements
Airservices Australia - Threats
Threat - Statutory Regulations
Threat - Adverse Weather Conditions
Threat - Litigation Claims
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Airservices Australia, Key Facts
Airservices Australia, Key Employees
Airservices Australia, Key Employee Biographies
Airservices Australia, Major Products and Services
Airservices Australia, History
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.