2012-09-26 21:51:35 - Albania Energy Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The Albanian government is privatizing several companies in the energy sector (four hydropower plants totaling 77 MW and Albpetrol (oil E&P), and divesting its remaining stakes in the electricity distribution company (OSSH) and in the oil company ARMO by the end of 2011. The restructuration of the electricity company KESH and the creation of a liberalized electricity market remains under planning.
Meanwhile, Europe is struggling to recover after the economical and financial crisis. Compared to other regions, growth in energy production levels in the European Union was rather modest (20Mtoe). With the upturn in economic activities, consumption resumed, exceeding its pre-crisis levels by 4.5%. Inefficiency in the industrial sector caused an increase of 2.5% in the levels of energy consumption per
unit of GDP (compared to -1.7% before the crisis).
This Albania energy market report is a reliable source for understanding the key issues and dynamics shaping the Albanian energy industry. With timely, up-to-date energy industry data and demand forecasts, this report will help you identify and exploit challenges and opportunities in the Albanian energy sector. The report details the sub-sectors of the energy industry (Crude Oil, refined oil products, Natural Gas, Coal, Electricity and Renewable) in Albania.
In this report you will find:
- Multi-energy approach: oil, oil products, gas & LNG, power, coal, renewable
- Recent energy and climate change policy development, and an assessment of its impact
- Key companies active in the Albanian energy industry, along the value chain of each sub-segment
- Up-to-date insight on market structures, regulatory developments, and asset developments
- Supply & demand overview and trends, with a detailed breakdown by energy and by sector
- Historical data and trends relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves for each industry sub-segment
- Projects under development in the country, including power plants, refineries, LNG terminals, gas pipelines
- Analysis of the likely evolution of the market and key industry drivers
Reasons to Buy
- Work with data-driven market research
- Follow market dynamics and future industry trends
- Obtain up-to-date, insightful and standardised information by country
- Assess how national regulations impact the Albanian energy industry
- Understand factors driving market competitiveness
This report is made up of two documents. The first, a PDF file, will be available for download as soon as a purchase is made. A second document, an Excel file, will be sent to you soon after via email.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.