"Allen & Overy LLP - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Advisory Profile" is now available at Fast Market Research
New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-27 05:38:15
Allen & Overy LLP (Allen & Overy) is a legal advisory firm. It provides dispute resolution and litigation services in the areas of anti-bribery and corruption, antitrust/competition, asset management, banking and finance, capital markets, corporate and M&A, corporate governance and compliance, employment and benefits, environment and regulatory law, financial services, regulation and investigations, insurance, intellectual property, litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution, projects, public international law, public law and real estate, among others. The company caters to energy, financial, institutions, hotels and leisure, industrial and manufacturing, infrastructure and transport, life sciences, mining and metals, private equity, real estate, retail and consumer goods, telecommunications, media and technology sectors. Allen & Overy is headquartered in London, the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/802332_allen_overy_llp_pharmaceuticals_healt ..
GlobalData's Allen & Overy LLP - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Allen & Overy LLP in the Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare market. The report is an essential source of information for Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Allen & Overy LLP's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Allen & Overy LLP, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Allen & Overy LLP, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Allen & Overy LLP, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Region, 2008 to YTD 2014
Allen & Overy LLP, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Sector, 2008 to YTD 2014
Allen & Overy LLP, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised Summary, 2008 to YTD 2014
Allen & Overy LLP, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details
Walgreen Acquires 45% Stake In Alliance Boots From KKR And AXA Private Equity For US$6.7 Billion
Centrul Medical Unirea Acquires Euroclinic From Eureko
A&D Pharma Acquires Arishop Pharma
Novartis Completes Acquisition Of Additional 52% Stake In Alcon From Nestle
Monster.9 Acquires 39.72% Stake In MediBIc
Fagron Acquires Freedom Pharma
Arseus Acquires Deg Importacao De Produtos Quimicos For US$49 Million
Adamed Acquires 85% Stake In Polfa Pabianice
Novartis Acquires 25% Stake In Alcon From Nestle
A&D Pharma Acquires Ozone Labs Slovakia
BTG International Acquires Protherics
Elan To Acquire AOP Orphan Pharma For Up To US$685 Million
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Completes Acquisition Of ProStrakan
A&D Pharma Acquires Ozone Labs Czech Republic
Recordati Completes Acquisition Of Laboratorios Casen Fleet From C.B. Fleet For US$122.5 Million
A&D Pharma Acquires Ozone Labs Polska Services
Arseus Acquires Pharma Nostra For US$73 Million
A&D Pharma Acquires Ozone Labs Magyarorszag
Delpharm Completes Acquisition Of Bayer Sante Familiale, Consumer Care Division Of Bayer
Arseus Acquires Gallipot
A&D Pharma Acquires Ozone Labs Polska
Suntory Beverage To Acquire Lucozade And Ribena Brands From GlaxoSmithKline For US$2.1 Billion
Prosidion Completes Sale Of Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV Patent Estate And Associated Royalty Interest To Royalty Pharma
Novartis Completes Public Offering Of 4.4% Senior Notes For US$1,000 Million
Novartis Completes Public Offering Of 5.125% Bonds For US$3,000 Million
Novartis Completes Public Offering Of 4.125% Bonds For US$2,000 Million
Novartis Completes Public Offering Of 2.9% Senior Notes For US$2,000 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.