2012-11-30 10:54:33 - Alternative Fuels Advisor 2008 Industry Review - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
* World crude oil prices are expected to recover from a near-term decline and rise slowly to about $130 per barrel by 2030. This is an economic driver for alternative fuels that is almost equal to the economic and legislative drivers to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and especially carbon dioxide emissions.* Non-fossil energy use in the U.S is growing rapidly, but fossil fuel will still be providing 79% of the U.S. total energy in 2030. However, net dependence of the U.S. on imported fossil fuel liquids will decline over the next 20 years.* Biofuels will continue to make substantial gains and the consumption for the transportation segment will hold steady at about 22 million barrels per day from 2008
to 2030. The real changes are that mild and full hybrid vehicle systems will dominate all the new light-duty vehicles sales in the U.S. by 2030.
The 2008 Alternative Fuels Advisor Review is a compilation of articles by topical section that appeared in the 2008 bi-monthly issues of AltFuels Advisor. AltFuels Advisor provides industry news and technical developments on information and business opportunities related to renewable fuels, biofuels, natural gas, propane, hydrogen, electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles, fuel cells, plug-in hybrid electric vehicles and other forms of alternative energy.This review provides a summary of the news trends and events in 2008 driving the development, production and use of alternative fuels for all types of vehicles and supplies of energy. This report offers a comprehensive picture of trends in the global alternative fuels industry by reviewing the advancements in the field during 2008.In addition to renewable fuels such as ethanol, biofuel, propane, natural gas and hydrogen, this review also covers electricity generated from wind, solar, ocean and geothermal technologies. Administrative issues that shape the industry also are examined, including government regulatory and legislative trends, the fluctuations of oil pricing, and societal concerns surrounding climate change.This review includes advancements in research and development, industry growth projections, key market drivers and technological challenges for each of the alternative fuels discussed.SCOPEThe scope of this report is broad and includes:* An in-depth assessment of the role of renewable energy in the U.S. energy supply
* Detailed discussion of renewable transportation fuels and issues facing the transportation segment
* Analysis of technologies designed to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
* Recent commercial developments shaping activity within the industry
* Overviews of all editions of AltFuels Advisor published in 2008.&
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Company-Profile ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.