2013-09-06 13:19:21 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. (AMBS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. (Amarantus BioScience) is a biotechnology company. The company discovers and develops treatments and diagnostics for diseases associated with neurodegeneration and apoptosis. Its therapeutics includes parkinson's disease, ischemic heart disease and traumatic brain injury. Amarantus BioScience has acquired rights to two diagnostic platforms for the diagnosis of neurodegenerative diseases and oncology such as nuropro diagnostic blood test platform and lympro Alzheimer's disease diagnostic blood test.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Full Report Details
- www.fastmr.com/prod/672692_amarantus_bioscience_holdings_inc_amb ..
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
* Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
* Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
* Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
* Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
* Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
* Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
* Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? - identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. (AMBS)
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. Pipeline Products by Trial Phase
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. Pipeline Products by Milestone Summary
LymPro - Alzheimer's Disease
LymPro - Alzheimer's Disease Product Status
LymPro - Alzheimer's Disease Product Description
LymPro - Alzheimer's Disease Product Milestone
NuroPro - ALS
NuroPro - ALS Product Status
NuroPro - ALS Product Description
NuroPro - ALS Product Patent Details
NuroPro - Alzheimer's Disease
NuroPro - Alzheimer's Disease Product Status
NuroPro - Alzheimer's Disease Product Description
NuroPro - Alzheimer's Disease Product Milestone
NuroPro - Alzheimer's Disease Product Patent Details
NuroPro - Breast Cancer
NuroPro - Breast Cancer Product Status
NuroPro - Breast Cancer Product Description
NuroPro - Parkinson's Disease
NuroPro - Parkinson's Disease Product Status
NuroPro - Parkinson's Disease Product Description
NuroPro - Parkinson's Disease Product Milestone
NuroPro - Parkinson's Disease Clinical Trial
NuroPro - Parkinson's Disease Product Patent Details
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. - Key Competitors
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc., Recent Developments
May 15, 2013: Amarantus BioSciences Reports Q1 2013 Results
Apr 16, 2013: Amarantus BioSciences Reports 2012 Results
Apr 04, 2013: Amarantus BioScience Modifies Business Structure, To Change Name To Amarantus Bioscience Holdings
Mar 20, 2013: Amarantus BioScience Obtains Cessation Of Unauthorized Listing On Berlin-Bremen Stock Exchange
Dec 03, 2012: Amarantus Biosciences Completes Name Change To Amarantus Bioscience
Nov 26, 2012: Amarantus Demands Cessation Of Unauthorized Listing On BBSE
Nov 19, 2012: Amarantus BioSciences Reports Q3 2012 Results
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.