2012-09-12 12:39:17 - Antifungals Market to 2017 - Generic Erosion of Major Polyenes, Azoles, Allylamines and Echinocandins to Slow Value Growth - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Antifungals Market to 2017 - Generic Erosion of Major Polyenes, Azoles, Allylamines and Echinocandins to Slow Value Growth provides an insight into antifungals sales and price forecasts until 2017. The report examines the global antifungal therapies, treatment usage patterns and treatment flow algorithm. In addition, the geographical distribution of antifungal therapies across the US, the top five countries in the European region and Japan are also provided in the report. The report also includes insights into the Research and Development (R&D) pipeline and the potential future blockbusters until 2017 with in-depth analysis of the top three antifungal therapeutic indications, namely aspergillosis, dermatophytosis and candidiasis. Furthermore, it also includes the market forecasts and treatment usage patterns of these three therapeutic indications.
The report also explores the competitive landscape including top companies benchmarking. Finally, the key trend analysis on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and licensing agreements involving antifungals therapies is also presented.
The analysis shows that the global antifungals market was estimated at $9.4 billion in 2010, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.9% during 2002 and 2010. The antifungals market is dominated by generics. GBI Research forecasts that the market will grow at a CAGR of 1.9% during 2010-2017 to $10.8 billion. The patent expiry of a number of major drugs has paved way for the entry of generics.
GBI Research analysis shows that the R&D pipeline for the antifungals market is not strong as it has become a generic market. Currently, only 38 molecules are in R&D, which indicates that antifungals R&D activity will not be very active for at least the next seven to eight years.
- Data and analysis on the antifungals market in the leading geographies of the world â the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Annualized market data for the antifungals market from 2002-2010 with forecasts to 2017.
- Market data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, treatment seeking population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- The competitive landscape of the global antifungals market including top companies´ benchmarking.
- Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that took place in 2009, 2010 and 2011 in the antifungals market.
Reasons to buy
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might fill their portfolio gaps.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce safer and more efficacious first-in-class molecules.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.