2012-09-05 02:15:09 - Argentina Energy Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Major oil projects should come on line in the short and medium term, which would more than compensate for the last 2 years production decline. Angola will soon begin LNG exports with the commissioning in 2012 of its first gas liquefaction plant.
Brazil´s 6.6% increase in primary energy production pushed Latin America´s overall growth rate up by 2%. The country was also the key driver in imports of refined oil products (Brazilian imports shoot up 70%) resulting in a deeper trade deficit for the whole region. At the end of the year, Latin America accounted for 13% of the overall increase in consumption of refined oil products.
This Argentina energy market report is a reliable source for understanding the key issues
and dynamics shaping the Argentinean energy industry. With timely, up-to-date energy industry data and demand forecasts, this report will help you identify and exploit challenges and opportunities in the Argentinean energy sector. The report details the sub-sectors of the energy industry (Crude Oil, refined oil products, Natural Gas, Coal, Electricity and Renewable) in Argentina. In this report you will find:
- Multi-energy approach: oil, oil products, gas & LNG, power, coal, renewable
- Recent energy and climate change policy development, and an assessment of its impact
- Key companies operating in each sub-segment of the Argentinean energy industry, and assessment of the competitive landscape.
- Up-to-date insight on market structures, regulatory developments, and asset developments
- Supply & demand overview and trends, with a detailed breakdown by energy and by sector
- Historical data and trends relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves for each industry sub-segment
- Energy projects under development in the country
- Key drivers of change and future issues for each energy type
Reasons to Buy
- Identify key companies activities and strategy in the Argentinean market
- Work with data-driven market research
- Follow market dynamics and future industry trends
- Assess how national regulations impact the Argentinean energy industry
- Understand factors driving market competitiveness
This report is made up of two documents. The first, a PDF file, will be available for download as soon as a purchase is made. A second document, an Excel file, will be sent to you soon after via email.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.