Country Analysis Report: Argentina, In-depth PESTLE Insights - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-07 14:47:01
Argentina witnessed a resource-driven boom during 2003â11. Economic output in 2011 increased by a remarkable 79.5% from its 2003 levels, with the economy registering an average growth rate of 7.8% during the same time. However, economic momentum has slowed since the beginning of 2012 with the growth rate plunging to 1.9% in 2012 from 8.9% in 2011.
* Understand how Argentina can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in Argentina, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand customer demographics in Argentina through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Argentina identifies issues that affect the country´s performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Argentina, as well as the country´s economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country´s performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Argentina´s economy, as well as the country´s performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
* How does Argentina perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in Argentina and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does Argentina perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does Argentina perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide/Cou ..
Browse all All Sectors Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide?aCo ..
Browse all All Sectors Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Company-Profile?a ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.