2013-01-14 00:23:21 - Asia Pacific Retail Savings & Investments Database 2011 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
After strong growth in 2009 and 2010, the Asia Pacific retail savings and investments market is showing modest growth in 2011, mostly due to negative sentiment in international equity markets.
Overall growth for the coming years is lower than previously expected, mainly due to the continuing European crisis and slowing growth in China. Both these factors will moderate the growth in retail asset balances over the near term.
There are two differing speeds in terms of future growth in the Asia Pacific retail savings and investments market. One group has internal drivers or barriers with sufficient force to prevent growth rates being depressed due to ongoing troubles in the world´s developed markets; while a more mature group will suffer this slow down.
Asia Pacific Retail Savings & Investments Database 2011 presents standardized market sizing and forecast data for four asset classes across 13 countries. Provided in an accessible and functional Excel format, the database covers deposits, mutual funds, equities, and bonds. The database is accompanied by a PowerPoint presentation that provides a brief discussion of trends across the region.
- Directly compare retail savings and investments markets in 13 countries using standardized market sizing data - in balances - from 2006.
- Understand the future outlook for each country market with our forecasts, segmented by asset class, to 2015.
- Access the data in an easy to use Excel database format, which presents data at at both a country and regional level.
- Use the accompanying PowerPoint presentation for additional analysis and insight into market growth and outlook.
Reasons To Buy
- Which retail savings and investments markets across Asia Pacific have grown the most of the last five years?
- What is the growth outlook for retail saving and investments balances by country?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances by country?
- Which are the largest markets, by balances, for each product category?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.