MediPoint: Total Wrist Reconstruction - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-03 05:22:01
MediPoint: Total Wrist Reconstruction - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts - Injuries to any of the bones, ligaments, tendons or nerves in the wrist joint can cause pain. Severe arthritis is the most common condition for patients considering a total wrist replacement surgery. Two major categories of arthritis may affect the wrist joint, namely osteoarthritis and rheumatoid or inflammatory arthritis. Post traumatic arthritis is another reason for the onset of osteoarthritis years later after trauma to the joint. Finally another indication for wrist pain and dysfunction includes carpal tunnel syndrome.
The TWR market in APAC is expected to only have moderate growth, while TWF will be steady. The market is based on and will be driven by the rising prevalence of osteoarthritis and the rising aging population. Countries to watch are India and China, but these markets depend heavily on physician training and the distribution networks and market entry of major players.
- An overview of arthritis, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized APAC TWR market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for TWR
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the TWR device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as orthopedists
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the APAC TWR Market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the APAC TWR Market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market´s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What´s the next big thing in APAC TWR market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.