2013-09-14 10:58:21 - New Pharmaceuticals research report from Global Markets Direct is now available from Fast Market Research
Global Markets Direct's, 'Atherosclerosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Atherosclerosis, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Atherosclerosis. Atherosclerosis - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Atherosclerosis.
* A review of the Atherosclerosis products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Atherosclerosis pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/675189_atherosclerosis_pipeline_review_h2_20 ..
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Atherosclerosis.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Atherosclerosis pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Aastrom Biosciences, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Dong-A Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited, Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited, Bayer AG, Genfit, PROLOR Biotech, Inc., CSL Limited, Yuhan Corporation, Anagen Therapeutics, Inc., Cytos Biotechnology AG, Pronova BioPharma ASA, AFFiRiS AG, CIMAB S.A., Jenrin Discovery, Inc., Spherix Incorporated, Arisaph Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Funxional Therapeutics Ltd, GenKyoTex S.A., Vascular Biogenics Ltd., Cardax Pharmaceuticals, Inc., KineMed, Inc., BRIDGE BIORESEARCH PLC, ChemoCentryx, Inc., Provid Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Vitae Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Athera Biotechnologies AB, NasVax Ltd., Regulus Therapeutics Inc., Centocor Ortho Biotech, Inc., Esperion Therapeutics, Inc., Vascular Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Inserm Transfert SA, SelectX Pharmaceuticals, Inc., InVasc Therapeutics, Inc., DoNatur GmbH, Artery Therapeutics, Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Atherosclerosis
Atherosclerosis Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Atherosclerosis Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Atherosclerosis Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Atherosclerosis Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Atherosclerosis Therapeutics Development
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Aastrom Biosciences, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Eli Lilly and Company
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd
Merck & Co., Inc.
Dong-A Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited
PROLOR Biotech, Inc.
Anagen Therapeutics, Inc.
Cytos Biotechnology AG
Pronova BioPharma ASA
Jenrin Discovery, Inc.
Arisaph Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Funxional Therapeutics Ltd
Vascular Biogenics Ltd.
Cardax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
BRIDGE BIORESEARCH PLC
Provid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Vitae Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Athera Biotechnologies AB
Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
Centocor Ortho Biotech, Inc.
Esperion Therapeutics, Inc.
Vascular Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Inserm Transfert SA
SelectX Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
InVasc Therapeutics, Inc.
Artery Therapeutics, Inc.
Atherosclerosis - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Combination Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
anacetrapib - Drug Profile
XL-652 - Drug Profile
darapladib - Drug Profile
vorapaxar sulfate - Drug Profile
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.