Today: February 9, 2016, 11:41 pm
  
Finance

Australia accounting market revenues increased by 7% CAGR during 2000 to 2010

companiesandmarkets.com
companiesandmarkets.com
Accounting and Auditing in Australia: ISIC 7412 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com

 

PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-02 06:19:01
After posting 7% annual growth over 2000-2010, the prospects for the Australian accounting, book-keeping and auditing industry are somewhat limited by the extent of general economic activity in the country.

From A$8.1 billion in value in 2000, the Australian accounting, book-keeping and auditing market grew by a net 88% over the decade, reaching A$15.2 billion in 2010. 2009, with its 2% year-on-year decline in value, was the only exception in the market´s growth pattern.

Businesses dominated the buyers´ market throughout the decade with a 90% value share in 2010, as accounting is a vital part of each company´s operations and auditing is stipulated by law for firms that reach a certain size. Households´ demand for accounting and book-keeping services accounted for the remaining 10% value share of the market in 2010. The importance of these two buyer groups remained stable over the review period.

Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Business-Services/Market-Rese ..

Browse all Business Services Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Business-Services/Market-Rese ..

Browse all Business Services Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Business-Services/Company-Pro ..

Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..

About Us
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.com’s online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.


Press Information


Published by
Mike King
London: +44 (0) 203 086 8600
e-mail
www.companiesandmarkets.com



# 344 Words
Related Articles
 
More From Finance
Investing.co.uk Announces New Trader Counsel Services
LONDON - Jan. 25, 2016 - British financial news source Investing.co.uk has announced that it will now be offering the [..]
Credit-Yogi.com Offers Free Advice For Getting Completely [..]
Everyone has some degree of debt to deal with. Some folks have a lot of it, and they need to [..]
Offshore Processing slashes credit card processing costs [..]
High risk and high volume merchants engaged in unconventional trades, such as Adult Content, Adult Goods, Online Casinos, Online [..]
Real-Estate-Yogi Offers Free Advice to Returning Veterans [..]
Veterans of the United States are returning from active duty and need places to live. It is up to lenders [..]
The Experts at Credit-Yogi.com Explain How to [..]
Foreclosures have gone through a decrease over the past decade, but that doesn’t mean they don’t still happen. People who [..]

Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in this press release please contact the company added in the press release. Please do not contact pr-inside. We will not be able to assist you. PR-inside disclaims the content included in this release.