Today: November 27, 2015, 8:05 pm

Australia building cleaning services market totalled A$9Bn in 2010
Building-cleaning Services in Australia: ISIC 7493 - a new market research report on 2014-04-02 06:42:01
The Australian building-cleaning services market flourished throughout 2000-2010, expanding by more than 10% annually. This was mainly because of relatively inelastic demand. In 2010, total sales in the market amounted to nearly A$9 billion.

The demand was only marginally affected by the global economic downturn at the end of the review period, shrinking by 3% in 2009 but recovering by 11% in 2010. Despite the economic downturn, certain services cannot be avoided or reduced. For example, demand for office cleaning services is inelastic, as messy offices would be extremely harmful for a company´s brand and efficiency.

Moreover, such services cannot be substituted by employees cleaning their own workspace, as it is cheaper to outsource. Demand is divided between sales to private and commercial consumers. Commercial customers accounted for 91% of total value sales in 2010, with the remaining 9% share attributable to household purchases.

Click for report details: ..

Browse all Business Services Market Research Reports ..

Browse all Business Services Company Profile Reports ..

Browse all Latest Market Research Reports ..

About Us is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles,’s online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.

Press Information

Published by
Mike King
London: +44 (0) 203 086 8600

# 340 Words
Related Articles
More From Finance
USGFX Anticipates A Rise In Forex Trading [..]
The Shanghai Composite Index has been volatile and at one stage dropped more than 30% from its June 12 peak, [..]
Credit-Yogi Recommends Reputable Debt Solution Companies To [..]
Many people who have poor credit don’t know what to do about it. They realize that their bad credit prevents [..]
Credit-Yogi Reveals Special Considerations for Military Members [..]
No one wants to have their vehicle taken back by their banks. It’s a source of stress for the individual [..]
Credit-Yogi Teaches Consumers How To Use HAMP [..]
Be Prepared to Utilize HAMP Lenders do not like to help borrowers prevent foreclosure by accessing the Obama loan modification [..]
Credit-Yogi Informs Military Members Facing Auto Repossession [..]
No one wants to have their vehicle taken back by their banks. It’s a source of stress for the individual [..]

Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in this press release please contact the company added in the press release. Please do not contact pr-inside. We will not be able to assist you. PR-inside disclaims the content included in this release.