2014-02-07 06:13:01 - Corrugated Paper, Paperboard and Containers in Australia: ISIC 2102 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The Australian corrugated paper, paperboard and containers market is increasingly mature. The market showed a marginal growth of 2% annually on average over the review period and amounted to more than A$4 billion in 2010. The market´s growth was limited because of increasing concern about environmental problems.
The industry was only marginally harmed by the global economic downturn, as from 2007 to 2009 the industry shrank by less than 1%. This resilience was mainly due to limited decline in overall consumption in Australia, with demand for packaging thus not dropping as significantly as in other developed countries.
In addition, sales started to recover towards the end of the review period. The majority of sales are attributable to business to business consumers. These
amounted to 96% of value by the end of 2010, up from 95% share in 2000. The remaining buyers, households, did not exceed 5% value share over 2000-2010.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Paper-and-Packaging/Market-Re ..
Browse all Paper and Packaging Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Paper-and-Packaging/Market-Re ..
Browse all Paper and Packaging Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Paper-and-Packaging/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.