2014-02-07 08:09:01 - Industrial Process Control Equipment in Australia: ISIC 3313 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The Australian market for industrial process control equipment increased by 8% per annum over the review period of 2000-2010. This was due to improving business control technologies and rising demand for technical equipment.
Over the period under review the overall market doubled to reach more than A$1 billion. Demand growth peaked in 2008 when it grew by 26%. Altogether, business-to-business consumers accounted for all of market sales in 2010. These sales may be divided between capital purchases and purchases for final consumption.
Capital purchases accounted for 40% of the total market value. Other business-to-business spending accounted for the remaining 60% share of total sales in 2010. Throughout the period under review the market grew faster than the overall Australian economy, sending a
message that the market is still in its growth phase. The turnover of domestic producers lagged behind the overall market size throughout the review period.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Industrial/Market-Research/In ..
Browse all Industrial Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Industrial/Market-Research?aC ..
Browse all Industrial Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Industrial/Company-Profile?aC ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.