Free Submission Public Relations & NewsPR-inside.com
Home
Deutsch English

Finance
Pesticides and Other Agro-chemical Products in Australia: ISIC 2421

Australia pesticides market reached revenues of A$2Bn in 2010


Print article Print article
© companiesandmarkets.com

companiesandmarkets.com
companiesandmarkets.com
2014-02-07 06:41:01 - Pesticides and Other Agro-chemical Products in Australia: ISIC 2421 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com

The Australian pesticides and other agro-chemical products market showed only a marginal growth of 1% annually over the review period. However, significant fluctuations were seen, with these influenced by the country´s climate. In 2010, the total market size reached nearly A$2 billion, with a growth of 13% from 2000.

However, sales fluctuated dramatically throughout the review period. Demand is divided between B2B consumers and households. In 2010, the former group accounted for 70% share of demand, leaving the remaining 30% to households. Sales of herbicides, insecticides and fungicides are cyclical and are affected by climatic conditions, pest populations, commodity prices, changing agricultural production methods and the uptake of new technologies.

During times of drought or flood and low commodity prices, sales of

 

 

pesticides will generally decline. However, if conditions are warm and there is rain, sales are likely to increase.

Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research/Pes ..

Browse all Chemicals Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research?aCo ..

Browse all Chemicals Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Company-Profile?aCo ..

Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..

About Us
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.com’s online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.


Author:
Mike King
e-mail
Web: www.companiesandmarkets.com
Phone: London: +44 (0) 203 086 8600

Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in these press releases please contact the company added in the press release. Please do not contact pr-inside. We will not be able to assist you. PR-inside disclaims contents contained in this release.
Latest News
Read the Latest News
www.newsenvoy.com

 


Terms & Conditions | Privacy | About us | Contact PR-inside.com