Country Analysis Report: Australia, In-depth PESTLE Insights - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-07 14:44:02
In 2007, the GDP growth rate was around 4.33%, but it declined to 2.68% in 2008 as the global economic crisis deepened. As the crisis continued, the growth rate further decelerated to around 1.41% in 2009. The economy rebounded with a GDP growth of 2.48% in 2010 and 2.44% in 2011. In 2012, GDP growth reached 3.62%.
* Understand how the report can be used to plan business investments or market entry by providing a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in Australia, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand customer demographics in Australia through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Australia identifies issues that affect the country´s performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Australia, as well as the country´s economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country´s performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Australia´s economy, as well as the country´s performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
* How does Australia perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecommunications and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in Australia and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does Australia perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does Australia perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide/Cou ..
Browse all All Sectors Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide?aCo ..
Browse all All Sectors Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Company-Profile?a ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.