2014-03-13 07:21:02 - Service Station Retailing in Austria 2012 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Based on our proprietary market data and insight into key fuel retailers, this brief provides you with an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Austria. As well as outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, and fuel and site forecasts, it details retailers´ c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players by examining their number of sites, shops, and car washes.
- Develop marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of players across Austria.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the major retailers´ networks, market shares, fuel
throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
Total fuel consumption in Austria decreased by 1.9% to 6,458 million liters in 2011 after a slight increase in 2010. Gasoline volume sales fell by 3.6% in 2011, following the trend from 2010. Diesel declined less than gasoline, falling 0.9% compared to 2010.
67.8% of service stations in Austria have a shop, this figure has declined from 68.9%. The total number of sites with a shop decreased by 4.6% in 2011 to 1,746.
Car wash sites in Austria account for 53.6% of the service station network in 2011. This figure is only marginally lower than the 53.8% share in 2011. Car wash sites in Austria fell by 3.5% in 2011, with sites falling to 1,380 following a 50 site decrease from 2010.
Reasons to Buy
- Which are the top five players in the Austrian service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Austria?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets, as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships, and suppliers used?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research/Servic ..
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research?aCode= ..
Browse all Retail Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.