"Aventis SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report" Published
Recently published research from MarketLine, "Aventis SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-18 14:14:25
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
MarketLines' Aventis SA Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Aventis SA since January 2007.
Scope of this Report:
* Provides intelligence on Aventis SA's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
* Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Aventis SA and its subsidiaries since 2007.
* Information about key financial and legal advisors for Aventis SA's financial deals transactions.
* Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/766804_aventis_sa_mergers_acquisitions_ma_pa ..
This report includes Aventis SA's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Aventis SA. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Get this Report:
* Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
* Form an independent opinion about Aventis SA's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
* Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
Report Table of Contents:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS
--Partnership - Deal reports
--About Datamonitor Financial Deals Database
--Deal Definition and Methodology
--Datamonitor Professional Services Knowledge Center
LIST OF TABLES
--Aventis SA legal advisor ranking by value ($m)
--Top Deals(2009 -YTD2013)
LIST OF FIGURES
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.