2013-12-11 11:15:46 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Banc of America Securities LLC - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Banc of America Securities LLC is the investment banking division of Bank of America. The company is engaged in trading and brokerage services; debt and securities underwriting; debt and equity research; and advice on public offerings, leveraged buyouts, and mergers and acquisitions.
Banc of America Securities delivers solutions and execution to help clients investing in funds, raise capital, grow portfolios and manage exposure.
GlobalData's Banc of America Securities LLC - Medical Equipment - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Banc of America Securities LLC in the Medical Devices market. The report is an essential source of information for Medical Devices companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company.
The report summarizes Banc of America Securities LLC's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/711766_banc_of_america_securities_llc_medica ..
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Banc of America Securities LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Banc of America Securities LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Banc of America Securities LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Banc of America Securities LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised By Market, 2007 to YTD 2013
Banc of America Securities LLC, Medical Equipment Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Banc of America Securities LLC, Medical Equipment, Deal Details
ev3 Acquires Foxhollow Technologies
Teleflex Acquires Arrow International
Greatbatch Acquires Enpath Medical
St. Jude Medical Acquires Radi Medical Systems
St. Jude Medical Acquires MediGuide From Elbit Systems
NuVasive Acquires Osteocel Business From Osiris Therapeutics
Baxter International Completes Public Offering Of 6.25% Senior Notes For US$500 Million
Covidien Completes Private Placement Of 5.45% Senior Notes For US$500 Million
Johnson & Johnson Completes Public Offering Of 5.95% Notes Due 2037 For US$1,000 Million
Honeywell International Completes Public Offering Of US$400 Million 5.3% Senior Notes Due 2017
DuPont Completes Public Offering Of 3.625% Senior Notes Due 2021 For US$1,000 Million
Agilent Technologies Completes Public Offering Of 2.5% Senior Notes For US$250 Million
Abbott Labs Completes Public Offering Of 5.3% Notes For US$1,250 Million
St. Jude Medical Completes Public Offering Of 2.2% Senior Notes For US$450 Million
Boston Scientific Completes Public Offering Of 6% Senior Notes For US$850 Million
DuPont Completes Public Offering Of 4.625% Senior Notes For US$1,000 Million
Becton, Dickinson and Company Completes Public Offering Of 6% Notes For US$250 Million
Medtronic Completes Public Offering Of 6.5% Senior Notes For US$300 Million
DuPont Issues US$500 Million 5.75% Notes Due 2019
DuPont Completes Senior Notes Offering Of US$1,000 Million
Luxottica US Holdings Completes Private Placement Of 5.96% Senior Unsecured Guaranteed Notes For US$20 Million
Luxottica US Holdings Completes Private Placement Of 6.77% Senior Unsecured Guaranteed Notes For US$128 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.