New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-27 05:27:45
Barclays Capital Inc. (Barclays Capital) is a security brokerage and financial advisory service provider. The company offers a wide range of solutions such as strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs to large corporate, government and institutional clients. Its investment banking services include corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and restructuring. Barclays Capital offers global FX execution and risk management services. The company's clients include money managers, hedge funds, depository institutions, insurance companies, pension funds, corporations, trust banks, domestic and international governmental agencies, money market and mutual funds, and central banks. It has operations with registered domestic branch offices across the US, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. The company acts as the investment banking division of Barclays Bank Plc. Barclays Capital is headquartered in New York, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/802326_barclays_capital_inc_pharmaceuticals_ ..
GlobalData's Barclays Capital Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Barclays Capital Inc. in the Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare market. The report is an essential source of information for Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Barclays Capital Inc.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Barclays Capital Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Barclays Capital Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Barclays Capital Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Region, 2008 to YTD 2014
Barclays Capital Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised By Sector, 2008 to YTD 2014
Barclays Capital Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals Advised Summary, 2008 to YTD 2014
Barclays Capital Inc., Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details
Pall Completes Acquisition Of ATMI LifeSciences From ATMI For US$185 Million
Gilead Sciences Completes Acquisition Of Pharmasset For US$11.2 Billion
Eurofins Scientific Completes Acquisition Of Lancaster Labs
Eli Lilly and Company Acquires Avid RadioPharma
Johnson & Johnson Acquires Crucell
Ventas Acquires Lillibridge Healthcare Services And Stake In 95 Medical Office Buildings And Ambulatory Facilities
Shire Completes Acquisition Of Advanced BioHealing
Valitas Health Services Completes Acquisition Of America Service Group, Correctional Healthcare Services Provider, For US$250 Million
Pfizer Completes Acquisition Of Ferrosan Consumer Health
Gilead Sciences Acquires CV Therapeutics
Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition Of Life Technologies For US$13.6 Billion
Axcan Pharma Acquires Eurand
Qiagen Completes Acquisition Of Cellestis
Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes The Acquisition Of Dionex
Jazz Pharma Completes Acquisition Of Majority Interest In Gentium For US$993.4 Million
Gentiva Health Services Completes Acquisition Of Odyssey HealthCare
Warner Chilcott Completes Acquisition Of Prescription Drug Business Of The Procter & Gamble
The Dow Chemical Completes Public Offering Of 8.55% Senior Notes For US$1,903 Million
Baxter International Completes Public Offering Of 4% Senior Notes For US$350 Million
The Procter & Gamble Completes Public Offering Of 4.6% Five-Year Notes For US$2,000 Million
Medco Health Solutions Completes Public Offering Of 6.12% Senior Notes For US$300 Million
Omnicare Completes Private Placement Of Convertible Senior Subordinated Notes Due 2025 For US$575 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.