2012-11-01 04:34:37 - Fast Market Research recommends "Bayer HealthCare AG Market Share Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
GlobalData's new report, "Bayer HealthCare AG Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Bayer HealthCare AG's market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Bayer HealthCare AG market share information in one key market category - Glucose monitoring devices. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Global company
shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Bayer HealthCare AG operates in - Diabetes Care Devices.
* Bayer HealthCare AG's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - India, Japan, China, Australia, France, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Canada, United States and Brazil.
* Bayer HealthCare AG's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in - Glucose monitoring devices.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in..
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/498461_bayer_healthcare_ag_market_share_anal ..
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Bayer HealthCare AG operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Bayer HealthCare AG's market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Pfizer Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Novartis Pharma AG, Merck & Co., Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Arkray, Inc., LifeScan, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Terumo Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Nipro Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Apex Biotechnology Corp., A. Menarini Diagnostics S.r.l., B. Braun Melsungen AG, TaiDoc Technology Corporation, BIONIME Corporation
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Diabetes Care Devices
3.1.1 Glucose Monitoring
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 SWOT Snapshot
5 Business Description
5.1 Business Overview
5.2 Animal Health
5.3 Consumer Care
5.4 Medical Care
5.4.3 Market View
5.5.3 Market View
5.6 Major Products and Services
7 Business Strategy
7.1 Mission Statement
8 SWOT Analysis
8.2 Bayer HealthCare AG Strengths
8.2.1 Focused Research and Development Activities
8.2.2 Broad Product Offerings
8.2.3 Strong Market Position
8.2.4 Geographical Diversity
8.3 Bayer HealthCare AG Weaknesses
8.3.1 Legal Proceedings
8.4 Bayer HealthCare AG Opportunities
8.4.1 Regulatory Approvals
8.4.2 Global Diagnostic Imaging Market
8.4.3 Market Growth in Emerging Economies
8.4.4 Growing Diabetes Care Devices Market
8.5 Bayer HealthCare AG Threats
8.5.1 Changing Diagnostic Market Conditions
8.5.2 Growing Parallel Trade
8.5.3 Uncertain R&D Outcomes
8.5.4 Stringent Government Regulations
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Diabetes Care Devices (Glucose Monitoring), Global, Market Share 2011
10.2 Bayer HealthCare AG, Diabetes Care Devices(Glucose Monitoring), by Region, Market Share (2011)
10.3 Bayer HealthCare AG, Diabetes Care Devices(Glucose Monitoring), by Country, Market Share (2011)
11 Key Employees
12 Key Employee Biographies
13 Company Statement
14 Locations And Subsidiaries
14.1 Head Office
14.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
15 Financial Deals Landscape
15.1 Bayer HealthCare AG, Deals Volume Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
16 Bayer HealthCare AG Detailed Deal Summary
16.1.1 Bayer HealthCare Enters Into Co-Marketing Agreement With Radimetrics For eXposure
16.1.2 Bayer HealthCare Diabetes Care Expands Partnership With Medtronic
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.