2013-09-18 09:08:05 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/649551_bayer_healthcare_pharmaceuticals_stra ..
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals (Bayer Healthcare), formerly Bayer Schering Pharma, is the pharmaceutical division of Bayer HealthCare AG, a subsidiary of Bayer AG. It focuses on the development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical products. The company conducts research in therapeutic areas such as cardiovascular and blood diseases; cancer; ophthalmic conditions; women's healthcare; and imaging techniques. It established various partnerships for the development and commercialization of its products. The company also manages research and production facilities in Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia. Bayer Healthcare is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Key Recent Developments
Nov 02, 2012: MediSapiens To Provide Bayer With New Cloud Computing Application To Analyze And Visualize Multi-Dimensional Genomics Datan
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Key Facts
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Key Employees
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Key Employee Biographies
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Major Products and Services
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - History
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Business Description
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Corporate Strategy
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Strengths
Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
Strength - Focused Research and Development
Strength - Wide Geographical Presence
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Weaknesses
Weakness - Litigations
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Alliances/Agreements
Opportunity - Orphan Drug Designation
Opportunity - Strong Product Pipeline
Opportunity - Market Potential: Oncology
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Threats
Threat - Intense Competitive Pressures
Threat - Uncertain R&D Outcomes
Threat - Cost Containment Pressures
Threat - Growing Parallel Trade
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Medical Equipment, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Recent Developments
Nov 02, 2012: MediSapiens To Provide Bayer With New Cloud Computing Application To Analyze And Visualize Multi-Dimensional Genomics Data
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Key Facts
Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Key Employees
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.