2012-10-20 18:19:14 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Biogas Power in Spain, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles", is now available at Fast Market Research
Biogas Power in Spain, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the biogas power market in Spain. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biogas power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Spain (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity, power generation and average number of
homes powered during 2001-2025 in Spain biogas power market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biogas power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/494924_biogas_power_in_spain_market_outlook_ ..
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biogas power market, Spain power market, Spain renewable power market and Spain biogas power market. The scope of the research includes -
* A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
* Historical period is during 2001-2011 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2012-2025.
* An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
* Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biogas, biogas and geothermal.
* Detailed overview on the global biogas power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2011, installed capacity split by major biogas power countries in 2011 and detailed cost analysis.
* Power market scenario in Spain and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
* An overview on Spain renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2011.
* Detailed overview of Spain biogas power market with installed capacity, generation and number of homes powered (2001-2025).
* Deal analysis of Spain biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
* Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
* Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
* Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Spain biogas power market.
* Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biogas power market.
* Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
* Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
* Identify key partners and business development avenues.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Turbomach SA, GE Energy, Elecnor SA
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.