2012-12-21 16:23:59 - Biogas Power in Spain, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations, and Company Profiles - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
"Biogas Power in Spain, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations, and Company Profiles" is the latest report offering comprehensive information on the biogas power market. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biogas power market with forecasts up to 2020. The report analyzes the power market outlook in country (includes thermal conventional, hydro and renewables) and provides forecasts up to 2020. The research details renewable power market outlook in Spain (includes wind, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2020. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2020 in Spain biogas power market. The research also showcases top active and upcoming
plants in the country. A detailed coverage on renewable energy policy framework governing the market along with policies specific to biogas power development in Spain are provided in the report. The research analyzes investment trends in the biogas power market in Spain and some of the major deals pertaining to the market are dealt in detail. The report also provides elaborate company profiles of some of the major market participants. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes -
- Brief introduction and overview on global carbon emissions and global energy consumption.
- Historical data provided from 2001 to 2010 and forecasts until 2020.
- Overview on the overall renewable power market in the world, highlighting the fuel types â wind, solar PV, solar thermal, biogas and biomass.
- Detailed overview on the global biogas power market with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020.
- Power market scenario in Spain with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020, highlighting fuel types such as thermal conventional, hydro and renewables.
- Renewable power market scenario in Spain with capacity and generation forecasts to 2020, highlighting fuel types such as wind, biomass and solar PV.
- Spain biogas power installed capacity and generation trends to 2020
- Major active and upcoming plants in the country.
- Deal volume and value analysis of Spain biogas power market. Deals analyzed on the basis of M&A, Partnership, Asset Financing, Debt Offering, Equity Offering and PE/VC.
- Elaborate profiling of some of the major market participants.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Spain biogas power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the market´s growth potential by developing strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events.
- Understand and respond to your competitors´ business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Do deals with an understanding of the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Company-Profile ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.