Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis - New Study Released
New Insurance market report from World Market Intelligence: "Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-03 17:53:05
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Limited (Blue Cross) is an insurance company based in Hong Kong. It provides a wide range of medical, travel and general insurance products to individual and corporate customers. The company's product portfolio includes tycoon medical insurance, taipan medical insurance, super medical insurance, all-in-one outpatient insurance, dental plans, hospital income plan plus, major medical insurance, travel smart plan, inbound travel insurance premier plan and annual infinity travel insurance pass. The various general insurance products offered by the company include homesafe protection insurance, maidsafe insurance, decorationsafe insurance, personal accidentsafe insurance, golfersafe insurance, pet care insurance, fire insurance and motor insurance. It also offers employee benefit plans including hospital and surgical benefits, major medical benefits rider and outpatient benefits rider. The company primarily operates in Hong Kong. Blue Cross operates as a subsidiary of The Bank of East Asia, Limited (BEA), a financial services firm based in Hong Kong. Blue Cross is headquartered in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780060_blue_cross_asiapacific_insurance_limi ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Limited for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Limited
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.