2013-11-07 12:10:34 - Fast Market Research recommends "Bluegreen Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" from World Market Intelligence, now available
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Bluegreen Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Bluegreen Corporation (Bluegreen) manages and provides leisure properties and services in the US. The company acquires, develops and distributes vacation ownership interests (VOIs) in its resorts via the Bluegreen Vacation Club. Its vacation products are sold at preview centers at all Bluegreen-owned resorts and at
seven off-site locations operated by the company. Its seven off-site sales offices are located in Atlanta, Georgia; Indianapolis, Indiana; Chicago, Illinois; Detroit, Michigan; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Dallas, Texas. Furthermore, the company sold 55,000 homesites in planned residential and golf communities across the US. Bluegreen operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of BFC Financial Corporation and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/701374_bluegreen_corporation_company_profile ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Bluegreen Corporation' for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.