"BN Bank ASA - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" now available at Fast Market Research
New Financial Services market report from World Market Intelligence: "BN Bank ASA - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis"
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-18 08:20:54
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BN Bank ASA
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
BN Bank ASA (BN Bank) is a financial institution based in Norway. It offers a range of financial and banking products and services to retail and corporate customers. The bank's offerings include savings accounts, checking accounts, fixed deposits, debit cards, mortgage loans, loans to senior citizens, tax accounts, and construction loans. It also provides online banking, mobile banking, direct remittances and payment services. As of December 2012, the bank operated through two branches in Norway each in Oslo and Trondheim. It is owned by SpareBank 1 SMN, SpareBank 1 SNN, SpareBank 1 SR-Bank and Samarbeidende SpareBanker AS. BN Bank is headquartered in Trondheim, Norway.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/859758_bn_bank_asa_company_profile_and_swot_ ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BN Bank ASA" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "BN Bank ASA
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 BN Bank ASA - Business Analysis
1.1 BN Bank ASA - Company Overview
1.2 BN Bank ASA - Business Description
1.3 BN Bank ASA - Major Products and Services
2 BN Bank ASA - SWOT Analysis
2.1 BN Bank ASA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
2.2 BN Bank ASA - Strengths
2.3 BN Bank ASA - Weaknesses
2.4 BN Bank ASA - Opportunities
2.5 BN Bank ASA - Threats
3 BN Bank ASA - Company Statement
4 BN Bank ASA - History
5 BN Bank ASA - Key Employees
6 BN Bank ASA - Key Employee Biographies
7 BN Bank ASA - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 BN Bank ASA - Head Office
7.2 BN Bank ASA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: BN Bank ASA - Major Products and Services
Table 2: BN Bank ASA - History
Table 3: BN Bank ASA - Key Employees
Table 4: BN Bank ASA - Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: BN Bank ASA - Subsidiaries
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.