2013-02-26 02:00:18 - New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH Market Share Analysis"
GlobalData's new report, "Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH's market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH market share information in one key market category - Metered Dose Inhaler Devices. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Full Report Details
- www.fastmr.com/prod/544264_boehringer_ingelheim_gmbh_market_shar ..
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH operates in - Drug Delivery Devices.
* Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Japan, Australia, India, China, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy, Canada, United States and Brazil.
* Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in - Metered Dose Inhaler Devices.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in..
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH's market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Novartis AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Pfizer Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Merck & Co., Inc, Bayer HealthCare AG
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Drug Delivery Devices
3.1.1 Metered Dose Inhaler Devices
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Facts
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 SWOT Snapshot
5 Business Description
5.1 Business Overview
5.2 Animal Health
5.2.3 Market View
5.3 Human Pharmaceuticals
5.3.3 Market View
5.4 Human Pharmaceuticals
5.4.3 Market View
5.5 Major Products and Services
7 Business Strategy
7.1 Mission Statement
8 SWOT Analysis
8.2 Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH Strengths
8.2.1 Delivering Value through Innovation
8.2.2 Geographical Diversity
8.2.3 Contract Manufacturing Capabilities
8.2.4 Broad Product Portfolio
8.3 Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH Weaknesses
8.3.1 Pradaxa Lawsuit
8.3.2 Product Recalls
8.4 Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH Opportunities
8.4.1 Strategic Alliances
8.4.2 Market Growth in Emerging Economies
8.4.3 Growing CRO Industry
8.5 Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH Threats
8.5.1 Increased Scrutiny on Imports
8.5.2 Stringent Government Regulations
8.5.3 Uncertain R&D Outcomes
8.5.4 Cost Containment Pressures
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Drug Delivery Devices (Metered Dose Inhaler Devices), Global, Market Share 2011
10.2 Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Market (Metered Dose Inhaler Devices), by Region, Market Share (2011)
10.3 Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Drug Delivery Devices (Metered Dose Inhaler Devices), by Country, Market Share (2011)
11 Key Employees
12 Key Employee Biographies
13 Company Statement
14 Locations And Subsidiaries
14.1 Head Office
14.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
15 Financial Deals Landscape
15.1 Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Deals Volume Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
16 Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH Detailed Deal Summary
16.1.1 BioGenes Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Boehringer Ingelheim
16.2 Equity Offering
16.2.1 Vectura Group Completes Private Placement Of $7.22 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.