2014-02-21 09:13:03 - Brazil Energy Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The latest auctions for gas & oil exploration in the Brazil energy market are expected to be held in May and September 2013. These auctions are expected to help increase investment in the industry, and attract a number of new players to Brazil. One of the priorities in Brazil´s energy market is to develop the power sector, with significant new transmission and generation projects in the pipeline. These new projects are expected to increase production by over 6 GW between 2012 and 2013.In Latin America, the dynamic trend in energy consumption observed in 2010 (+5.1%) stopped in 2011 (+0.8%), following the sharp slowdown in Brazilian energy consumption (+1.4%, from +10% in 2010). Primary energy increased by 2% (+20 Mtoe, of
which +16 Mtoe in Colombia, where crude oil production grew by 18%). In 2011, the energy intensity of the GDP dropped by 3.7% (30% below the world average).What You Will Find in this ReportBrazil energy market report is a reliable source for understanding the key issues and dynamics shaping the Brazilian energy industry. With timely, up-to-date energy industry data and demand forecasts, this report will help you identify and exploit challenges and opportunities in the Brazilian energy sector. The report details the sub-sectors of the energy industry (Crude Oil, refined oil products, Natural Gas, Coal, Electricity and Renewable) in Brazil. In this report you will find:- Overview of energy industry sub-segments: oil, gas, coal, power, renewable
- Recent energy and climate change policy development, and an assessment of its impact
- Key companies active in the Brazilian energy industry, along the value chain of each sub-segment
- Up-to-date insight on market structures, regulatory developments, and asset developments
- Market dynamics and trends, detailed by energy and by sector
- Historical data and trends relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves for each industry sub-segment
- Projects under development in the country, including power plants, refineries, LNG terminals, gas pipelines
- Key drivers of change and future issues for each energy typeMain reasons to buy this report- Understand market dynamics and future industry trends
- Identify key companies activities and strategy in the Brazilian market
- Assess how national regulations impact the Brazilian energy industry
- Work with data-driven market research
- Obtain up-to-date, insightful and standardised information by country
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Gain a clear view of the development of renewable energies in the energy marketThis report is made up of two documents. The first, a PDF file, will be available for download as soon as a purchase is made. A second document, an Excel file, will be sent to you soon after via email.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.