Wealth in Brazil: HNW Customers - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-14 02:29:02
Part of a three-part series, Wealth in Brazil: HNW Customers analyses the profile of Brazilian HNWs from their investments to product demand to source of wealth. This report is based on our 2012 Global Wealth Managers Survey. The results of the survey are accompanied by best-practice case studies on how to target Brazilian HNWs where applicable.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Brazil and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Brazilian HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand amongst Brazilian HNWs from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy.
- Analyse the best method to capture new Brazilian HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
Brazilian high net worth (HNW) individuals have amassed wealth mainly through first generation entrepreneurialism, family business, and earned income. The most prominent industries from which HNW individuals have amassed wealth are construction, finance, agriculture, and manufacturing.
The average Brazilian HNW portfolio invests heavily into equities, domestic government bonds, local currency deposits, and corporate bonds. Local HNW individuals hold investments both directly and indirectly. There is also an above global average allocation into alternative investments, most prominently into hedge funds.
Internal and external referrals are the most common methods for attracting new clients. Relationships managers talk to their clients face-to-face on average once a quarter. Client communication is most frequent using email, and social media is still an underutilized channel in Brazil, despite greater uptake than the global average.
Reasons to Buy
- How do Brazilian HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average Brazilian HNW investment portfolio?
- What wealth management products and services are in demand in Brazil?
- How often to Brazilian wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and through face-to-face meetings?
- How do Brazilian HNW individuals compare to their global peer group?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.