2012-07-16 05:32:50 - Recently published research from MarketLine, "Brown-Forman Corporation - SWOT Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Brown-Forman Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Brown-Forman Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Brown-Forman Corporation (Brown-Forman or "the company") is a producer and marketer of consumer beverage alcohol products. It is one of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies. The company primarily operates in the US, Mexico, Australia, the UK, Germany, and Poland. It is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky and employs approximately 3,900 people. The company recorded revenues of $3,404 million in the financial year ended April 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 5.5% over FY2010. The operating profit of
Brown-Forman was $855 million in FY2011, an increase of 20.4% over FY2010. The net profit was $572 million in FY2011, an increase of 27.4% over FY2010.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/436334_brownforman_corporation_swot_analysis ..
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on Brown-Forman Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Brown-Forman Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Brown-Forman Corporation
* Data is supplemented with details on Brown-Forman Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Brown-Forman Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
* Understand prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Brown-Forman Corporation
Key Facts: Brown-Forman Corporation
Company Overview: Brown-Forman Corporation
Business Description: Brown-Forman Corporation
Company History: Brown-Forman Corporation
Key Employees: Brown-Forman Corporation
Key Employee Biographies: Brown-Forman Corporation
Products & Services Listing: Brown-Forman Corporation
Products & Services Analysis: Brown-Forman Corporation
SWOT analysis: Brown-Forman Corporation
* Strengths: Brown-Forman Corporation
* Weaknesses: Brown-Forman Corporation
* Opportunities: Brown-Forman Corporation
* Threats: Brown-Forman Corporation
Company View: Brown-Forman Corporation
Top Competitors: Brown-Forman Corporation
Location and Subsidiary: Brown-Forman Corporation
* Head Office: Brown-Forman Corporation
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Brown-Forman Corporation
MarketLine is a global publisher of company, industry and country information. Their clients operate across a wide variety of industries and job functions and range from multinational corporations right down to small businesses in both developed and developing economies. MarketLine users enjoy access to content that is trustworthy, up to date and reasonably priced and routinely turn to them as their first-stop resource for instantly accessible, reliable business information. View more research from MarketLine at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1034
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.