2013-02-05 04:26:44 - Fast Market Research recommends "Burger King Holdings, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" from Canadean, now available
Canadean's "Burger King Holdings, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Burger King Holdings, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Full Report Details
- www.fastmr.com/prod/534693_burger_king_holdings_inc_consumer_pac ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Burger King Holdings, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Burger King Holdings, Inc.
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Burger King Holdings, Inc. (Burger King) is the world's second largest fast food hamburger restaurant (FFHR) chain in terms of the total number of restaurants and system-wide sales. The company operates in the FFHR category of the quick service restaurant industry. Burger King retails a wide range of food products through Burger King and Whopper brands. Its menu features a range of hamburgers, sandwiches, cheeseburgers, salads, hash browns, coffee, juice, cookies, soft drinks, pies, shakes, fries and onion rings. As of December 31, 2011, the company owned and franchised a total of 12,512 restaurants in 81 countries and US territories. The company operates its restaurants in the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Burger King is headquartered in Miami, Florida, the US.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Burger King Holdings, Inc.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Canadean Consulting provides specialist support on commercial, strategic and marketing issues to the international beverage, packaging and liquid food industries. Significant investment has transformed all Canadean's beverage databases into interactive market analysis tools, geared to clients' annual and strategic business planning cycles. View more research from Canadean at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1028
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.