2012-10-13 07:04:56 - Polybutadiene, Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) to Fuel Demand
nderstand the differing pricing dynamics in Asia-Pacific and between various countries.
* Understand the drivers and resistors shaping the current and potential future markets.
* Identify key growth markets for products from validated, country-level data and analysis.
* Identify emerging markets and investment opportunities in both general and niche markets.
* Evaluate opportunities in emerging markets to quantify potential returns on investment.
* Develop custom strategies armed with validated historic and forecast data, combined with detailed growth opportunities analysis.
* Make better-informed decisions based on insights and in-depth analysis of market landscapes and the factors shaping them.
* Benchmark different countries by the historic and forecast growth of demand, production and end-use of butadiene.
* Refine business strategies with a
fuller understanding of the trends and developments shaping your markets.
* Gain knowledge regarding the market share of each of the major producers in the market in different countries of the Asia-Pacific.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bangkok Synthetics Co., Ltd., China National Petroleum Corporation, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, CNOOC Limited, CPC Corporation, Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Formosa Plastics Group, Haldia Petrochemicals Limited, Honam Petrochemical Corporation, Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd., IRPC Public Company Limited, Japan-Singapore Petrochemicals Company Limited (JSPC)., JSR Corporation, Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd., LG Chemical, Ltd., Liaoning Huajin Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd, Maruzen Petrochemical Co. Ltd., QPI and Shell Petrochemicals (Singapore) Pte Ltd (QSPS)., Reliance Industries Limited, Royal Dutch Shell plc, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, SK Innovation Co., Ltd., Zeon Corporation
About GBI Research
GBI Research provides industry-leading global business intelligence solutions. Their products and services help companies make better business decisions, win business and position themselves more effectively. GBI Research publishes more than 100 research reports each year across a wide range of industries. These reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, databases of proprietary in-house data and high quality analysis from their expert teams. GBI Research employs hundreds of highly qualified Analysts across the US, Europe and Asia. View more research from GBI Research at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1016
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.