2013-12-06 12:19:07 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC is a full service broker. Its core business segments are municipal finance and equity sales and trading.
GlobalData's Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions,
asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/709820_cabrera_capital_markets_llc_alternati ..
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC, Alternative Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC, Alternative Energy, Deal Details
Duke Energy Carolinas Completes 5.3% Bond Offering For US$750 Million
Duke Energy Completes Offering Of US$400 Million Of 5.75% Mortgage Refunding Bonds Due 2013
Alabama Power Completes Public Offering Of Series 2007B Notes For US$250 Million
Metropolitan Water Issues US$20.01 Million 5% Unlimited Tax Bonds Series 2007 Due 2018
Progress Energy Issues 4.875% Senior Notes Due 2019 For US$350 Million
Duke Energy Completes Offering Of US$500 Million Of 7% Mortgage Refunding Bonds Due 2018
Georgia Power Completes Public Offering Of Series 2007D Notes For US$300 Million
Metropolitan Water Issues US$15.46 Million 5% Unlimited Tax Bonds Series 2007 Due 2017
Progress Energy Issues 6% Senior Notes Due 2039 For US$600 Million
Georgia Power Completes Public Offering Of Series 2008C Notes For US$100 Million
Metropolitan Water Issues US$2.5 Million 4% Unlimited Tax Bonds Series 2007 Due 2017
Georgia Power Completes Offering Of US$4.75% Series 2010C Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2040 For US$500 Million
Pacific Gas And Electric Issues US$550 Million Of 6.25% Senior Notes Due 2039
Metropolitan Water Issues US$1 Million 4% Unlimited Tax Bonds Series 2007 Due 2016
Southern California Completes Public Offering Of 4.15% Bonds Due 2014 For US$250 Million
Southern California Completes Public Offering Of 5.95% Bonds Due 2038 For US$600 Million
Metropolitan Water Issues US$15.68 Million 5% Unlimited Tax Bonds Series 2007 Due 2015
Alabama Power Completes Public Offering Of 3.95% Series 2011B Senior Notes Due 2021 For US$200 Million
Southern California Completes Public Offering Of 6.05% Bonds Due 2039 For US$500 Million
Progress Energy Carolinas Completes Public Offering Of 6.3% Bonds For US$325 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.