2014-03-09 12:46:15 - Fast Market Research recommends "Cairo Electricity Production Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777556_cairo_electricity_production_company_ ..
Cairo Electricity Production Company (CEPC) is a government owned company. CEPC undertakes activities related to generation of electricity through fossil fuels. It produces electricity for the national grid of Egypt. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Egyptian Electricity Holding company. CEPC operates six power plants, which generate around 20% of the total generation capacity in Egypt. The total installed capacity of the company's electricity generating facilities is 6,170 MW. The company's generation assets have obtained ISO 2000:9001 certification for adherence to international standard and quality management system.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Key Facts
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Key Employees
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Key Employee Biographies
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Key Operational Employees
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Major Products and Services
Cairo Electricity Production Company - History
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Company Statement
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Business Description
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Corporate Strategy
Cairo Electricity Production Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Strengths
Strength - Strong Foothold: Egyptian Market
Strength - Central Workshops
Strength - Synergy with Parent Company
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Weaknesses
Weakness - Operational Constraints
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Electricity: Egypt
Opportunity - New Project Developments
Opportunity - Grid Interconnection
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Threats
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices
Threat - Regulatory Norms
Cairo Electricity Production Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Cairo Electricity Production Company, Key Facts
Cairo Electricity Production Company, Key Employees
Cairo Electricity Production Company, Key Employee Biographies
Cairo Electricity Production Company, Key Operational Employees
Cairo Electricity Production Company, Major Products and Services
Cairo Electricity Production Company, History
Cairo Electricity Production Company, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.