2013-12-04 07:07:26 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM) - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile"
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) is a Canada-based banking and financial services provider. It offers retail and business banking, wealth management and wholesale banking products and services to over 11 million individual, business, and corporate clients. The bank provides retail and business banking services in Canada through 1,100 branches as well as ABMs, mobile sales force, telephone banking, online and mobile banking. Its wealth management services include advisory services and a suite of leading investment solutions for institutional, retail and high net worth clients. CIBC's wholesale banking services comprise credit, capital markets, investment banking and research products and services. The bank mainly operates in Canada, the US, and the Caribbean. CIBC is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
During 2012, CIBC launched
new products and services meeting changing client needs, acquired related businesses complementing existing businesses and enhancing business and geographic presence, and invested in technology and processes. For 2013, the bank intends strengthen and grow its core Canadian retail banking franchise; grow its wealth management business; grow its wholesale banking businesses in targeted and client-focused areas; and strengthen its Caribbean banking operation.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/709905_canadian_imperial_bank_of_commerce_cm ..
GlobalData's Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM) - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce's deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.