2014-04-03 04:54:01 - Cardiovascular Device Companies: Surveying the Global Competitive Landscape - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This fully revised 376-page report provides a complete a picture of how robust the cardiovascular device sector is and how well companies are performing.An Overview Of Product Approvals And Regulatory Issues In The US, Europe And BeyondThis report provides an introduction focusing on the cardiac rhythm management (CRM) market and market leaders, Medtronic, Boston Scientific and St Jude Medical (SJM) and the difficult time they are facing in the CRM market. Selected key developments over the past year in the cardiovascular device industry are highlighted, focusing on key players including Sorin, Biotronik, Medtronic and Cordis. A look ahead considers how a new treatment for drug-resistant hypertension, renal denervation, is opening a new avenue in the market.Key areas covered for each
59 carefully selected company include:- Company Overview
- Key Personnel
- Key Milestones
- Competitor Analysis
- R&D and Research Strategy
- Key Agreements and Alliances
- Financial Data
- Comprehensive Contact DetailsThe report is an essential desk reference and a timely aid to market planning and competitor awareness. Importantly it does not just concentrate on the sectors´ leading lights but also examines some of the smaller innovators that sometimes get overlooked until they get snapped up by the big companies.Covering all major cardiovascular device technologies- AEDS/Defibrillators- ICD/CRT-Ds
- Cardiac/Ventricular Assist Devices
- Artificial Hearts
- Renal Denervation Systems
- Cardiac Ablation Devices
- Stents - including bare metal, drug-eluting and bioreabsorbable models
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Valves (including biological)
- Embolic Protection Devices
- Intra-aortic Balloon PumpsUse this report to...- Highlight the emerging companies in the industry
- Evaluate the competitive landscape and identify the companies to watch
- Know who´s striking strategic and tactical partnerships
- Monitor M&A activity and the changing competitive landscape
- Stay in touch with the make-up and performance of the industry
- Understand the trends which are shaping the sector´s operation
- Identify the leading products - this report showcases them!Much more than just an annual report...For information to be valuable it must be current and this report includes valuable updating services. For one cost-effective price, you receive...- The annual report
- Access to the daily reviewed and updated company profiles
- The updated cardiovascular device news channel to keep you abreast of the latest developments around the worldNow in its eighth year of publication, the report is driven by the latest takeovers and new entrants. The report has been written and researched by our experts in the field Sarah Tomblin and Johanna Shiu. The report is backed up by a regular newsfeed of cardiovascular device articles that collectively provide a compelling package of competitive data. No other report provides such a level of complimentary information.Shining the spotlight on 59 companies who lead the market with novel and progressive technologiesAbbott Laboratories
Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics
Arterial Remodeling Technologies
Miracor Medical Systems
Opto Circuits (India)
Sahajanand Medical Technologies
St Jude Medical
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.