2013-08-14 17:51:50 - New Wireless market report from MindCommerce: "Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018"
WiFi and small cells deployments minimize network planning, redesign and real estate costs. Deploying them also allows carriers to avoid or minimize new frequency allocation costs. Small Cells can in many cases utilize the same frequency spectrum that carrier has allocated for its macro cell deployment, while WiFi access points utilize unlicensed spectrum.
The associated savings in both CAPEX and OPEX, together with higher throughout rates make WiFi and small cell deployments make WiFi and small cells a necessity for Carriers worldwide. Mind commerce, thus expects that Carrier WiFi and small cells infrastructure market will grow at a CAGR of nearly 40% over the next five years eventually accounting for nearly USD 11 Billion in revenues by the end of 2018.
Nonetheless, the market still faces a number of serious challenges including but not limited to interference management, optimization and backhaul.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/669870_carrier_wifi_and_small_cells_in_lte_b ..
This report provides an in-depth assessment of the Carrier WiFi and small cells market, including business models, market drivers, challenges, value chain analysis, operator and vendor strategies, and a quantitative assessment of the industry from 2013 to 2018.
The report covers the following topics:
* Business Case for Carrier WiFi and Small Cells: An assessment of the business case for Carrier WiFi and small cells.
* Technology Review: A review of the underlying technology supporting Carrier WiFi and small cell solutions
* A Review of Carrier WiFi and Small Cell Deployments: A review of major Carrier WiFi and small cell solution deployments by Carriers worldwide
* Carrier & Vendor Strategies: An analysis of how Carriers and vendors will position themselves to capitalize on Carrier WiFi and small cell opportunity
* Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size (unit shipments and revenues) and forecasts for the Carrier WiFi and small cells market from 2013 to 2018
* Industry Value Chain: An analysis of the Carrier WiFi and small cells value chain with indicative revenue assessments of key market players across the value chain and predictions about the economic model evolution
* Carrier WiFi and Small Cells Industry Roadmap 2013 - 2018: An analysis of the roadmap for the industry from 2013 to 2018
* The Carrier WiFi and small cells infrastructure market will grow at a CAGR of 40% over the next five years eventually accounting for nearly USD 11 Billion in revenues by the end of 2018
* The continued demand for mobile broadband services will play a critical role in maintaining the Carrier WiFi and small cell market's growth, amid a growing demand of convergent, intelligent and vendor agnostic small cell platforms by Carriers
* Fixed line carriers are capitalizing on their infrastructure investments to offer Small Cells as a Service (SCaaS). Mind Commerce expects Fixed line carriers to form an integral part of the industry's value chain representing as much as 20% of the revenue share
* Cloud RAN technology will complement not and not essentially compete with small cell deployments
Key Questions Answered:
* What is the role and function of Carrier WiFi and Small Cells?
* How is the WiFi and Small Cells industry value chain structured?
* What are Carrier's attitudes towards Carrier WiFi and small cell solutions?
* What benefits do small cells and Carrier WiFi deployments bring to Carriers?
* What is Cloud RAN and how will its deployment affect the small cell industry?
* How much will the Carrier WiFi and small cell markets be worth through year 2018?
* The much CAPEX can Carriers save by deploying Carrier WiFi and small cell solutions?
* What will be the regional outlook for revenue in the Carrier WiFi and small cells market?
* Which vendors are leading the market, why, and what key strategies are is each vendor employing?
* How many LTE enabled small cells, picocells, and femtocells will ship through 2018 globally and by region?
* Investment Firms
* Application Developers
* Mobile Device Vendors
* Mobile Network Carriers
* Service Bureau Companies
* WiFi Infrastructure Vendors
* Wireless Infrastructure Vendors
* Small Cell Infrastructure Vendors
* Telecom Managed Service Providers
Companies in Report:
* Aptilo Networks
* Aruba Networks
* AT&T Mobility
* BelAir Networks
* Bouygues Telecom
* British Telecom
* China Mobile
* China Telecom
* China Unicom
* Chunghwa Telecom
* Claro (America Movil)
* Colt Telecom
* Cox Communications
* CSL Hong Kong
* Everything Everywhere
* HTC Corporation
* Hutchison 3 Group
* Juniper Networks
* Kineto Wireless
* Korea Telecom
* LG Electronics
* LG Uplus
* Motorola Mobility
* Motorola Solutions
* Movilnet Venezuela
* MTS Russia
* Nokia Siemens Networks
* NTT DoCoMo
* Oi Brazil
* Optus (Australia)
* Orange (France Telecom)
* PLTD (Smart Communications Phillipines)
* Portugal Telecom
About Mind Commerce
The Mind Commerce mission is to provide customized research, consulting, training, and writing services for the telecommunications and IT industry within their areas of expertise. Mind Commerce clients include manufacturers, developers, service providers, industry organizations, and government. Mind Commerce partners include various leading firms in the telecommunications industry. View more research from MindCommerce at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1011
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.