2013-12-13 09:54:26 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "CastleOak Securities, L.P. - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
CastleOak Securities, L.P. is an investment bank engaged in sales & trading, capital markets, and financial advisory services. It offers services in primary and secondary market transactions and advises clients on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, valuations and general strategic assessments.
GlobalData's CastleOak Securities, L.P. - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by CastleOak Securities, L.P. in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes CastleOak Securities, L.P.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/709821_castleoak_securities_lp_alternative_e ..
Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: CastleOak Securities, L.P.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
CastleOak Securities, L.P., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
CastleOak Securities, L.P., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
CastleOak Securities, L.P., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
CastleOak Securities, L.P., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
CastleOak Securities, L.P., Alternative Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
CastleOak Securities, L.P., Alternative Energy, Deal Details
General Electric Completes Public Offering Of 0.85% Notes Due 2015 For US$2 Billion
Duke Energy Completes Public Offering Of 3.55% Notes Due 2021 For US$500 Million
Pacific Gas And Electric Issues US$550 Million Of 6.25% Senior Notes Due 2039
General Electric Completes Public Offering Of 4.875% Notes Due 2052 For US$825 Million
Southern California Edison Completes Private Placement Of Bonds For US$150 Million
General Electric Completes Public Offering Of 6% Notes Due 2019 For US$2 Billion
Pacific Gas And Electric Completes Offering Of 5.625% Senior Notes For US$500 Million
Alabama Power Completes Public Offering Of 3.85% Notes Due 2042 For US$350 Million
Pacific Gas and Electric Completes 5.4% Senior Notes Offering For US$550 Million
Pacific Gas And Electric Completes Offering Of 6.35% Senior Notes For US$400 Million
General Electric Prices Public Offering Of 4.875% Notes Due 2053 For US$550 Million
Georgia Power Completes Public Offering Of 4.3% Series 2012A Notes Due 2042 For US$750 Million
Duke Energy Carolinas Completes 5.3% Bond Offering For US$750 Million
Pacific Gas And Electric Completes Offering Of 5.625% Senior Notes For US$200 Million
Pacific Gas and Electric Completes Public Offering Of 4.6% Notes Due 2043 For US$375 Million
Southern California Edison Completes Public Offering Of 4.05% Bonds For US$400 Million
Alabama Power Issues 3.375% Series 2010A Senior Notes For US$250 Million
Southern California Completes Public Offering Of 5.5% Bonds Due 2018 For US$400 Million
Pacific Gas and Electric Completes Public Offering Of 3.25% Notes Due 2023 For US$375 Million
General Electric Completes Public Offering Of 1.625% Notes Due 2015 For US$800 Million
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.