2013-01-14 00:20:22 - Central and Eastern European Wealth Markets Database - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Affluent individuals held $1.2tn, or 82%, of the total Central and Eastern European liquid assets in 2010. This percentage is expected to remain relatively stable during the 2006-15 period.
The poor performances of mutual funds, stock market, and the extreme volatility in 2011 have had a negative impact on the growth of the number of affluent individuals in Central and Eastern Europe. Strong ties with Western Europe and ongoing uncertainty about the future of the eurozone are also expected to dampen growth in the 2011-15 period.
There are strong regional differences in the Central and Eastern European wealth market. Serbia, Bulgaria, and Croatia have proven resilient during the period 2006-10 and are likely to show double digit growth over 2011-15.
The wealth of
mass affluent and high net worth (HNW) consumers in Central and Eastern Europe was negatively impacted by the poor conditions in the market, mainly due to the financial turmoil in 2008 and eurozone sovereign debt crisis in 2011. However, the market is set to grow strongly again from 2013-14 as the eurozone debt crisis is resolved.
- Identify your target customer base in an individual country or across the region with detailed segmentation covering 10 liquid asset bands in USD.
- Compare key wealth management markets by detailed breakdown of the number of individuals and onshore liquid assets in 15 countries
- Understand the distribution of financial assets across a country´s affluent population
Reasons To Buy
- Which countries have weathered recent crises the best and had the highest growth in affluent assets in 2011?
- Where are the countries with the fastest growing affluent populations?
- How large is the HNW market in my target country?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.